Saturday, September 12, 2015

It’s the Holiday Season! Almost.

Okay, so the pumpkins aren’t even out yet and I’m bringing up the December Holidays. I know. Feel free to pelt me with tinsel the next time you see me.  However, before the busiest time of the year really gets into full swing, I figured I would start now asking you to think about supporting our poinsettia sales and our Teacher Holiday Baskets.

The poinsettia sale is the Booster’s biggest fundraiser of the year.  If you have an office, retail store, living room, RV, lanai, anything you want to decorate with some beautiful plants, start thinking of supporting our sale.  If you own a business or work at a business and would like plants to decorate for the season, please let me know. We’ll be happy to work with you to arrange early deliveries.
 
Our Teacher Holiday Baskets are to show our staff how much we appreciate their efforts throughout the year!  This program keeps getting bigger and better and we’re expecting the same for this year.   Whether it is through cash and gift cards, crafting hand-made items, planning to bake goodies, start thinking of how you can support this endeavor! Need ideas?  Just contact us at sphsvolunteers@gmail.com and we’ll be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment